Thursday, October 06, 2011

I'm having a...

BOY!!!

I am so very excited to be having another son! My appointment was not supposed to be until NEXT Wednesday, but I just could not wait that long to find out. I called yesterday, begging and pleading for an earlier appointment and was given one for the next day.

The images were quite obvious that it is a boy. I am elated for Travis to have a little brother to play with and also totally stoked because it will make room sharing so much easier. Plus, I still have all of Travis' clothes:)

Yipee! I am excited to make some baby boy stuff and to get started on the BOY room:)


5 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations! Such wonderful news, so happy for you and your family

Andi said...

Congrats!!! So happy for you!

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Yay, Amy!!! That's awesome :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new addition! This is such an excited time.

LP aka A Crafty Southern Chick said...

congrats Amy, I'm sooo excited for you! Little boys are amazing :)

The most important thing she’d learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one."
~Jill Churchill