Sunday, January 16, 2011

Project 365

This year I decided to do Project 365.
~A photo(or more)a day for a whole year~

My kids are growing up so fast and life seems to soar by at an alarming rate. I want to remember what life is like right now and who my kids are at each stage of their lives.

I started another blog so that I wouldn't take over this one with my daily photos:)

15 days so far and I am loving how it helps me remember to document my day. I am hoping that this helps me improve my photography skills as well!

3 comments:

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Great idea and great pics, Amy!

Anna said...

I love this, I think it's a great idea! I've also enjoyed looking at all of your pictures. :)

Naturally Me Creations said...

What a fun idea! It's gonna be weird to not *have* to be taking photos anymore after that year is up though, hehe.

The most important thing she’d learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one."
~Jill Churchill