Monday, January 17, 2011

{Day 13} Medicine Cabinet


Okay, so I am way behind on the challenge and am catching up during nap times;) I am also doing them out of order, which if you know me at all, drives me crazy!!! *Deep breath*

Here is my 3 part medicine cabinet before:

#1

#2

#3
 I took everything out, tossed what needed to go and separated the rest into categories: body, face, hair. Then I wiped off the shelves and put everything back.

#1
Hair products and perfume.

#2
Face stuff and deodorant. 
The glass jars that hold my makeup brushes are upcycled candle jars.

#3
Husbands stuff.

I was so happy to get this done! 
It felt so good that I did the bathroom drawers,
as well as the storage closet in the bathroom.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoo hoo! You are like a cleaning rock star!

Anna said...

Very nice! I don't have a medicine cabinet but I want to do the under the sink one for today!

Jenna said...

Looks great! I wish I had a nice big cabinet like that. and I am so behind too! and doing it out of order! and it's driving me crazy TOO! Aghh! I think I'm going to have to do one big post with the pictures...

Jenna said...

I FINALLY did the post with the 15 things... come see!

http://jjreynoldsfamily.blogspot.com/2011/01/15-things.html

The most important thing she’d learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one."
~Jill Churchill