Monday, September 20, 2010

Reversible Boy Vest

This is a little late, but here it is! I got to be a pattern tester for Little Lizard King's Reversible Vest in size 12-18 months. I told her I could do it and then it seemed like one thing after another got in my way. Sorry!!!

First we had a 2 day garage sale that took me days to prepare for and then several days to recover from. I was on the couch with a heating pad for 3 days after the weekend.

Then I got the vest cut out and sewed together only to freeze at the "add buttonholes" part. I have never done a buttonhole and I am so freaked out to get it wrong and ruin my adorable little vest!

I was waiting to do it, so I could practice a bit first, but just haven't found the time.

So today I decided to take a few pictures and show you what I've got. Buttons will have to wait.



Getting pictures of a very active almost 1 year old is hard to do! I took a ton and most of them were blurred or were of his rear end as he crawled away from me while laughing.

Stinker.
But then I caught this sweet moment with his sisters baby doll. **sigh**
Right after I snapped this he threw her on the floor.
Boys.


I am linking up to some of these blogs:)

No comments:

The most important thing she’d learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one."
~Jill Churchill