Wednesday, December 31, 2008

In hot water (I wish)

Day 5 of no water heater.......all I can think about is a nice hot shower. Last night Jon tried to boil water on the stove so I could take a bath. It was very sweet, but it didn't end up working out. He was either being very nice or he thinks I smell. Hmmm. Right now he is out buying yet another part to try to fix it. I really don't want to ring in the new year like this. I am praying that he can fix it today.

On another note......I found a quote that made me smile.
"For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe."~Anonymous
If you're not a control freak like I am you may not get it.
Have fun tonight and be safe. Goodbye 2008.

No comments:

The most important thing she’d learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one."
~Jill Churchill